- Age / Gender:
- 32, Male
- -Stuck in a Nintendo 64-
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 1 Game Developer
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
- Every world has a level with a glowing gold light of some sort. These levels have an extra key hidden within them.
- Eleanor can grab humans with her chain. While never required, a short jump > chain combo can sometimes grab people with less risk of detection.
- Squash Heads (jack o lantern men) have a different color torch for each world. They only appear in world 2 and 3, but would have had an orange torch in world 1.
- On the docks level, getting up to the boat summons a ferry man. If you escort the boat to the end of the level, you will be able to skip the corn field (mostly) by moving across the water by boat and gain access to a secret "refill" level with a neat visual aesthetic.
- While holding down, Eleanor's attack becomes a dagger stab. The lack of range makes it's use limited, but if you are pecise, it murders bosses quickly. It is also excellent against the blood witch (red liquid skeleton).
- The word code in the mansion level of world 2 is "teeth".
- There is a slim chance of hearing a voice, followed by a laugh while hearing the cave ambience script. I was doing recordings and in frustration made some dumb sound, and realizing how weird it was, I laughed aloud. I decided to add it in the game in this way.
- While being "reeled in" to a wall horizontally, you can jump-cancel the animation to get over obstacles more quickly. While not required, it is faster and easier to get over long jumps.
- One of the graveyards in world 3 is actually a refill stage. Look closely!
- Iron Maidens (purple armored things) can all be easily bypassed if the player simply runs straight at them and jumps over them WHILE DUCKING.
- While holding a human, Eleanor can jump off of them by holding up and jump at the same time. I explained it in the game, but, it's never required. It is useful to reach the ferry man boat on the docks level.
- Vigo the Carpathian (Ghostbusters 2) has a painting in the mansion behind a wall, to the right of the fireplace. I didn't make him very high resolution because I wanted the reference to be vague rather than too blunt. Ultimately I wasn't very happy with it, but I left it in.
Latest Favorite Games
Latest Favorite Movies
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 16 (From 5 different games.)